Evening Courses, 6pm to 8pm
Leeson Enterprise Centre, October 8th & 10th
book your place today
BOOK YOUR PLACE
Social Media Bootcamp, 8th and 10th October in the Leeson Enterprise Centre
Are you a small business owner wondering how best to manage your social media?
We got you! We are delighted to announce that we are running a workshop specifically designed to empower business owners and managers to create and grow a social media presence!
This bootcamp will be spread over two interactive sessions, where we fully assess all aspects of your social media presence, if any. We consider your business environment and use real life examples to illustrate to you how an effective social media marketing strategy can help to grow your business. The course will answer all your questions about the world of social media and how it relates to your business, all in a relaxed, supportive and informative setting. To us, there is no such thing as a silly question – we are here to help!
We aim to simplify the technical jargon and take the hassle out of building an online presence, giving you the chance to communicate and engage with customers you could not reach before!
If you relate with any of the following statements or questions, our course is perfect for you:
- I would like to reach more customers
- My business has a Facebook page but I don’t have a plan in place
- I’m not sure about all the fuss around social media. Will it really help me?
- What even is a hashtag?
- I manage my social media for my business but it don’t seem to get much engagement
- Managing social media on a daily basis seems like it would take up too much time and I have a business to run/work to do.
WHERE: Leeson Enterprise Centre
WHEN: October 8th & 10th
DURATION: Evening courses, 6pm to 8pm
PRICE: €275 (plus VAT)
Price includes all stages of the course, documentation and refreshments
The bootcamp has 3 stages:
Prior to the course the Bold Craft Marketing Team will:
• Research your specific market
• Research the social media platforms used by your competitors
• Audit your current online environment and make recommendations for your social media, for improvement
During the course, your business will be assessed and you will be trained in the context of the following areas:
• Branding online and how to relate your branding to your social media
• Online consumer behaviour
• Social Media Management using platforms like Facebook, Linkedin & Instagram
• Developing your social media strategy. 💡
• How to develop engaging content. ✍️
• Reading and understanding data and insights. 💹💹
• How to best optimise social media #advertising.💪
Upon completing the course, you will leave with your own Social Media Marketing Plan specific to your business and industry, along with the tools to execute it. 😎
LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE
Digital Marketing Training Programmes
Our digital marketing training programmes empower attendees to develop industry specific strategies. The training essentially provides an abundance of practical tips, aimed to stimulate growth for your business.
At Bold Craft Marketing, we understand online consumer behaviour. Furthermore, we know how to optimise the online presence of your business. Consequently, this will increase demand, resulting in an increase in sales and ultimately, a return on investment.
Our course is delivered with marketing audits and case studies related to the specific businesses in the program. For this reason, numbers and places are limited. To register your interest in a course email, so then we can contact you with available dates.
“Content was excellent and presented in a clear way to put into use straight away. Thank You!” – Nicolle, Marine Industry
“Excellent course, Helen, clear and informative” – Rachel, Tourism Industry
INTERESTED IN A COURSE?
6 James St, Cahernamart
Westport, Co. Mayo F28 XE92
☏ (098) 30300