& Social Media Marketing training
“Content was excellent and presented in a clear way to put into use straight away. Thank You!” – Nicolle, Marine Industry
“Excellent course, Helen, clear and informative” – Rachel, Tourism Industry
Are you interested in developing a Digital Marketing Plan for your business?
Our training programs empower attendees to develop digital marketing and social media marketing strategies, specific to their own business environment. At Bold Craft Marketing, we understand online consumer behaviour. Furthermore, we know how to optimize the online presence of your business, resulting an increase in demand from your target customer, and a return on investment.
Are you a small business owner or manager wondering how to best develop an online marketing strategy for your business?
We run interactive workshops, specifically designed to empower business owners and managers who want to grow their business online. We will show you how to reach your target market, how to develop your content, how to advertise and engage with new markets, and how to communicate with online markets using several online platforms.
If you relate with any of the following statements or questions, our training courses are perfect for you:
- I would like to reach more customers and promote my product and service offering to them
- I would like to learn how to develop a marketing plan to grow my business online
- I would like to learn how to make the most out of the available online platforms for my business
- I would love to learn how to make more engaging posts so I can communicate better with various market segments
- I would like to be able to read the data from previous online strategies to give me an insight into how my current plan is performing and if it needs to be altered
- I have a busy schedule so I would like to learn how to automate some of my posts, giving me more time to focus on other core areas of the business
- I would like to learn how to create a good customer experience on my social media pages and on my website, matching it to the standard of my offline customer experience
At Bold Craft Marketing….
We fully assess all aspects of your current online presence and consider your online business environment. Then, together we make a plan, using practical examples to illustrate to you how an effective digital marketing strategy can help to grow your business and reach your business goals. Our courses will answer all your questions about the world of digital marketing, helping you learn how it relates back to your business – all in a relaxed, supportive and informative setting.
To us, there is no such thing as a silly question – we are here to help! We aim to simplify the technical jargon and take the hassle out of building an online presence, giving you the chance to communicate and engage with customers you could not reach before!
What can you expect when attending one of our training programmes?
Prior to the course the Bold Craft Marketing Team will:
• Research your specific market online
• Research your competitors and assess the impact their online presence has on your business
• Audit your current online environment and make recommendations for your marketing strategy, for improvement AND growth.
During the course, your business will be assessed and you will be trained in the context of the following areas:
• Branding online and how to communicate your brand to your target market
• Understanding online consumer behaviour. Online customer behaviour differs to consumer buying behaviour that occurs in bricks and mortar stores. This is extremely useful to understand.
• Social Media Management using platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn & Instagram and online advertising tools like Google Ads, and/or Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
• Developing your online marketing strategy.
• How to develop engaging content.
• Reading and understanding data and insights to your online efforts
• How to best optimize Google ads and social media advertising campaigns
Upon completing the course, you will leave with your own Digital Marketing Plan that is specific to your business and industry, along with not only the knowledge, but also the confidence to execute it.
• How to increase your customer reach and therefore increase your customer engagement
• How to generate social media marketing campaigns
• How to best communicate these campaigns with your target audience
• How to implement a good strategy for communication and receive customer feedback. This will lead to increased customer satisfaction and ultimately, increased customer loyalty.
• What type of content to post on your social media sites and how to schedule this content, saving time and money
Our courses are delivered with marketing audits and case studies related to the specific businesses in the program. For this reason, numbers and places are limited.
BENEFITS OF An online STRATEGY FOR YOUR BUSINESS:
1.Local & Global audience – reach those customers you may never have reached before and communicate effectively with them.
2.Transformed the way we do business – Nowadays people are “always on”. Technology has transformed customer purchasing behaviour, meaning an online customer engagement strategy is one of the best tools for your business.
3.Build relationships and networks – Building strong customer relationships online is an effective tool in collecting customer feedback, especially as part of a customer experience strategy. It gives you real time information about customer expectations and perception of your brand. Collaborating and networking with other businesses is a great way to increase reach to customers.
4.Helps to build relationships with customers – Communication is a two way street on social media. Increase your level of customer service by listening to how your customers feel and respond accordingly.
5.Increase brand awareness – Social media has the ability to promote word of mouth for your brand in a way that was never there before. Let your followers get to know your brand and business through online customer interactions.
LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE
6 James St, Cahernamart
Westport, Co. Mayo F28 XE92
☏ (098) 30300