Evening Courses, 6pm to 8pm
Leeson Enterprise Centre, November 5th & 7th
Social Media Bootcamp for your business, 5th and 7th November in the Leeson Enterprise Centre
Are you a small business owner or manager wondering how best to manage social media for your business?
We are running an interactive workshop, specifically designed to empower business owners and managers who want to grow their business with the use of social media. We will show you how to reach your target market, how to develop your content, how to advertise and engage with new markets, and how to communicate with online markets.
This bootcamp will be spread over two sessions, where we fully assess all aspects of your social media presence. We consider your business environment and use practical examples to illustrate to you how an effective social media marketing strategy can help to grow your business. This course will answer all your questions about the world of social media and you will learn how it relates to your business – all in a relaxed, supportive and informative setting.
To us, there is no such thing as a silly question – we are here to help! We aim to simplify the technical jargon and take the hassle out of building an online presence, giving you the chance to communicate and engage with customers you could not reach before!
We have also just received confirmation of a special guest who will be with us on Thursday night – Aoife Costello – Aoife is an Occupational Therapist based here in Westport. She has successfully built up a following of 20’000 fans in 1 year, she also launched her online shop this year and will be sharing her top tips for social media marketing
If you relate with any of the following statements or questions, our training course is perfect for you:
- I would like to reach more customers
- My business has a Facebook page but I don’t have a plan in place
- I’m not sure about all the fuss around social media. Will it really help me?
- What even is a hashtag?
- I manage my social media for my business but it don’t seem to get much engagement
- Managing my social networking sites on a daily basis seems like it would take up too much time and I have a business to run/work to do.
Details of the Course and Learning Outcomes
WHERE: Leeson Enterprise Centre
WHEN: November 5th & 7th
DURATION: Evening courses, 6pm to 8pm
PRICE: €275 (plus VAT)
Prior to the course the Bold Craft Marketing Team will:
• Research your specific market on Social Media
During the course, your business will be assessed and you will be trained in the context of the following areas:
• Branding online and how to relate your branding to your social media
• Understanding Online consumer behaviour
• Social Media Management using platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn & Instagram
• Developing your social media strategy.
• How to develop engaging content.
• Reading and understanding data and insights.
• How to best optimize social media advertising
Upon completing the course, you will leave with your own Social Media Marketing Plan specific to your business and industry, along with not only the knowledge but also the confidence to execute it.
• How to increase your customer reach and therefore increasing customer engagement
• How to generate social media marketing campaigns
• How to communicate these social media campaigns with your target audience
• How to implement a good strategy for communication and receive customer feedback. This will lead to increased customer satisfaction and ultimately, increased customer loyalty.
• What type of content to post on your social media sites and how to schedule this content, saving time and money
Benefits of using social media platforms to help to grow your business:
- Local & Global audience – reach those customers you may never have reached before and communicate effectively with them.
- Transformed the way we do business – Nowadays people are “always on”. Technology has transformed customer purchasing behaviour, meaning an online customer engagement strategy is one of the best tools for your business.
- Build relationships and networks – Collaborating with other businesses is a great way to increase reach to customers.
- Helps to build relationships with customers – Communication is a two way street on social media. Increase your level of customer service by listening to how your customers feel and respond accordingly.
- Increase brand awareness – Social media has the ability to promote word of mouth for your brand in a way that was never there before. Let your followers get to know your brand and business.
LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE
Digital Marketing Training Programmes
Our digital marketing training programmes empower attendees to develop industry specific strategies. The training essentially provides an abundance of practical tips, aimed to stimulate growth for your business.
At Bold Craft Marketing, we understand online consumer behaviour. Furthermore, we know how to optimise the online presence of your business. Consequently, this will increase demand, resulting in an increase in sales and ultimately, a return on investment.
Our course is delivered with marketing audits and case studies related to the specific businesses in the program. For this reason, numbers and places are limited. To register your interest in a course email, so then we can contact you with available dates.
“Content was excellent and presented in a clear way to put into use straight away. Thank You!” – Nicolle, Marine Industry
“Excellent course, Helen, clear and informative” – Rachel, Tourism Industry
INTERESTED IN A COURSE?
6 James St, Cahernamart
Westport, Co. Mayo F28 XE92
☏ (098) 30300